How to withdraw your funds
Note: IBs withdraw funds the same way. They would just need to make a withdrawal from their ‘Rebate Accounts’ instead of ‘Trading Accounts’.
- Go to the Deposit/Withdraw page:
- Click on the trading account you would like to withdraw from
- To withdraw to a credit card or bank account, refer to the steps below. For any other methods, simply follow the on-screen prompts.
Please take note of the withdrawal considerations before making a request.
Credit/Debit Card and Bank Account
Click Withdraw and select the last option:
- Under “Payment Device”, click on the drop-down button to select your bank account or add a new bank account if you don’t have one saved yet.
Note: When you add a new bank account, you will be asked for a “Label” — this simply refers to the nickname you would like to have for your bank account so you can easily identify it. It could be the name of your bank, your wife, your pet, whatever you want!
- In the new bank account window, select YES to this question if you made a deposit using a credit/debit card and enter its last 4 digits
- Enter your complete bank account information
You will need to enter a bank account even if you are withdrawing funds to your card. This is so in the event that you are also withdrawing profits, we can process it accordingly on your bank account (Unless you used crypto or PayPal to fund your account, all of your profits will be processed via bank wire).
- When done, click Confirm at the bottom.
- Enter the withdrawal amount and click on the “Request withdrawal” button.
That’s it! Finance will process your request as soon as possible.
Please note that Finance operates from Monday to Friday (excluding major Holidays), from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM AEST/AEDT.
If you wish to follow up or have any questions about your withdrawal, reach out to [email protected].