What is Source of Wealth/Source of Funds?
For Compliance purposes, you may be required to submit a Source of Wealth/Source of Funds document. Below are the documents you can submit to fulfil the requirement:
- Bank statements
- Tax Returns
- A will (or a certified copy)
- Court order (e.g. divorce settlement)
- A trust deed (or a certified copy)
- Audited financial accounts showing funds disbursed to the customer
- Sale/purchase agreements
- Share registries
- Records pertaining to business ownership, including audited financial statements or a letter from a legal practitioner, accountant or financial advisor.
- Crypto statement/assets profile
- Trading/investment account statements
This list is not intended to be exhaustive.
Credit card statements are not a valid SOW/SOF.
Refer to this article for more information about application requirements.