Logging in to the MT4 or MT5 on PC/Mac
To log in to your trading account on PC or Mac, open MT4 or MT5.
- Select File from the top-left corner > Log in to trade account
- Enter the following:
- Login – your trading account number.
- Password – your trading account password, sent to you by email. Note that this is different from your Client Portal password.
- Server – select the one that relates to your account type.
MT4 and MT5 Servers:
- Live – BlueberryMarkets-Live
- Demo – BlueberryMarkets-Demo
IF the above servers don’t work, try these:
- MT4 (Live) = 22.214.171.124:443
- MT4 (Live) = 126.96.36.199:443
- MT4 (Live) = live.mt4.ts.blueberrymarkets.com:443
- MT4 (Demo) = 188.8.131.52:443 or 184.108.40.206:443
- MT5 (Live) = 220.127.116.11:443
- MT5 (Live) = 18.104.22.168:443
- MT5 (Live) = live.mt5.ts.blueberrymarkets.com:443
- MT5 (Demo) = 22.214.171.124
Simply copy and paste into the Server field.
For Windows, please make sure that you are using the latest Blueberry-branded MT4/MT5, NOT a platform from a different broker or the generic one from MetaQuotes.