How to deposit with a credit card or debit card
Withdrawal of deposits made through our card processor will be sent through bank wire until further notice.
This option is currently NOT available to clients in Ukraine and Cuba.
- On some occasions, it may take up to 20 minutes for the funds to reflect on your trading account.
- Credit & debit card deposits must be made from a card account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- You will see “Eightcap Pty Ltd” in your transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
- Card deposits and withdrawals are free of charge to clients and are in fact absorbed by Blueberry. However, your banking facility and intermediaries may charge their own fees independently. Currency conversion fees may apply as well if your card’s currency differs from your trading account’s.
- Please also note that we can only cover fees known to us. If a separate fee from your bank or payment provider incurs, any such fees will be your responsibility. For example, a credit card provider may view a payment made to us as a cash advance and bill you according to your credit card’s cash advance rules.
- We highly recommend keeping the number of cards used to deposit at a minimum as this can complicate withdrawals.
- If you are using a card issued in a country that is different from your registered country, we may need you to provide a card/bank statement when you make a withdrawal.
CARD DEPOSIT STEPS
- Go to your Deposit page by either clicking on the dollar icon beside your trading account on the dashboard or selecting Deposit/Withdraw from the left side panel:
- Then, select your trading account and click Deposit:
- Click on the MasterCard-VISA button (the one without PayPal)
Note: Funding methods vary per country and base currency so you may not see all of the options on the screenshot above.
- Enter your deposit amount and then click on the Deposit button
- Enter your card information, then click on the Deposit button
You may be asked for an authentication code on the next screen.
- It may take a minute for the transaction to complete. When you see this message, DO NOT close the window or refresh the screen. Just wait for it to complete (shouldn’t take long!)
Unless your card fails, you should see this confirmation window after a successful deposit: