Depositing with Cryptocurrency
- The minimum deposit should be equivalent to 101 USD. Smaller deposits will not be processed.
- The maximum deposit amount is 50,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit only through the following networks:
Cryptocurrency Network BTC BTC – Bitcoin network USDT ETH – Ethereum network (ERC20) and TRX – Tron network (TRC20) ETHETH – Ethereum network (ERC20)
- DO NOT send any other cryptocurrency/network as it will result in loss of funds, and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover them.
- Crypto deposits will be converted to USD at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies, so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.
- On rare occasions, crypto deposits may not be instant — due to network congestion; it might take longer than 15 minutes to complete.
Crypto Deposit Steps:
- On your My Funds page, click Deposit and select Crypto Currency.
- Choose the cryptocurrency that you will use to fund your account:
- You may deposit by either copying your private depositing address and pasting it inside your wallet or scanning the QR code directly using your crypto wallet on your mobile.
You can use any cryptocurrency wallet that can send the cryptocurrencies above from the specified networks. Here are other step-by-step articles for depositing through Binance: