How to deposit using Dragonpay (Philippines)
- Dragonpay deposits must be made from an account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- Dragonpay is available only in the Philippines, and only for USD trading accounts.
- Transactions are in PHP. Funds will be converted to the trading account’s base currency (USD); the conversion rate will be based on the current day’s open exchange.
- Click on My Funds, select Deposit and choose DragonPay:
- Enter the deposit amount and click on Pay.
That’s it! Deposit is usually quick but in some cases, it may take up to 2 hours. Failed deposits on weekends and major holidays will be looked into on the following business day.