How do I internally transfer money between trading accounts?
Please note that internal transfers between sub-MAM and individual accounts are disabled. This prevents the sub-MAM account from having insufficient margin while being traded by the MAM manager.
- Log in to your Client Portal.
- On the My Funds page, select Internal Transfer.
- Specify the account you’d like to transfer from and to:
- Enter the amount and click Transfer.
Important things to note:
- If the account has open trades during internal transfer, the free margin must equal at least 150%.
- Internal transfers cannot be made between accounts that have different currency denominations. If you wish to transfer funds between accounts with different currencies, reach out to Customer Support via live chat at the bottom-right or email:
- Rest of the world – [email protected]
Keep in mind that the transaction amount will be based on the published conversation rates on that specific day.