What types of products do you offer?
Blueberry Markets is an online broker offering over-the-counter financial instruments (OTC). These instruments include forex, indices, commodities, cryptocurrencies, and single stock shares (CFD).
You may view each instrument’s specifications by right-clicking on it from the Market Watch and selecting Specification:
For your convenience, we’ve compiled all of our product information below:
We try to keep this updated regularly, but occasionally, there may be sudden changes in the platforms that may not yet reflect here.
Thus, we highly recommend checking MT4/5 to see the most up-to-date information.
- Market hours are quoted in the local markets time zone or MT4 Server Time.
- MT4 Server Time is based on GMT +3 when New York is observing Daylight Savings Time and is correct at the date of publication.
Server Time is set at GMT+2 when New York is observing Eastern Standard Time and is changed to GMT+3 when New York is observing Daylight Savings Time. For Non-US Time Zones, their local Daylight Savings changes
will affect the sessions times relative to MT4 server time.
- When public holidays are scheduled, clients will be given at least 48 hours notifying them of affected instruments and their adjusted session times.
- Some instruments require more margin than others. Margin multiplier is a factor to be considered when calculating margin i.e. if you have account leverage of 1:100 and the multiplier is 2, then the margin requirement for that instrument is 1:50.
- Indices have different leverage, ranging from 1:67 to 1:200. Please refer to the tables above. In this situation, your account leverage is not considered in margin calculation.
- Contract Specifications, Spreads & Margins: References in the table above are correct at the time of publication. All Specifications & Margins published in the MT4/MT5 Trading platform supersede the Product Schedule.
- Spreads will reflect conditions in the underlying instrument can substantially widen during news events, Asian trading sessions and around the end of the trading session.
- Crypto on MT4 is not available to Australian clients.
- Crypto is available for trading 24/7 (for global clients only).