What are the acceptable documents for a live trading account?
Before submitting your documents, please have a read to avoid delays in processing.
Please upload files no bigger than 5 MB.
There are two (2) primary requirements for all live account applications:
- Proof of Identity (government-issued ID card or passport)
- Proof of Address – this could be any of the following:
- bank account statement
- credit card statement
- utility bill (water, electricity, gas, phone, internet, etc.)
- additional ID card showing the residential address
1. Government ID and Passport Guidelines
Your ID or passport must be an image file type (.JPG, .PNG., etc) and captured using a digital or phone camera. Scanned copies are not accepted.
When taking a photo of your passport or ID, please capture them in an exact manner as below:
2. Proof of Address Guidelines
Sample Proof of Address
We accept Proof of Address in either format:
- Soft copy – a *PDF copy of a digital document
- Hard copy – a photo capture of a document hard copy (physical document)
*If the PDF is password-protected, kindly remove the password first or provide us with the password so we can open the file.
If the document is not in English, we may need it translated by an official/licensed language translator.
If you don’t have a bank statement, credit card statement, or utility bill under your name, you may submit another valid government ID instead. It must have your residential address.
If you come from a country where the primary currency is also a base currency that we offer, it is best to select the matching currency for your country. This is mainly because of the difference in conversion rates for deposits and withdrawals that are bound to happen when transacting with a foreign currency.