Identifying Scam and Phishing Emails & Phone Calls
As a valued client of Blueberry Markets, we want to ensure you keep your account secure. We take the security of your account, funds, and data very seriously, and so should you!
To protect yourself from scams, you can use the below two key points to make informed decisions.
- Identify the request being asked of you.
Blueberry Markets will never:
- Ask for your Client Portal password
- Ask you to withdraw your funds
- Ask for your credit card number, expiration date, CVV, or OTP
- Ask you to deposit to a crypto wallet other than your account’s private depositing address
- Send you an email from a non-Blueberry Markets email address*
- Send non-Blueberry Markets links that ask you to enter your login and/or personal information
- Check how the request is being communicated.
Blueberry Markets uses particular secure communication channels which you can identify by:
- *Emails that end exactly with @blueberrymarkets.com
- Live chat widget embedded on Blueberry Markets’ official websites**
- Blueberry Markets official iMessage account
- Blueberry Market’s Official WhatsApp account
- Blueberry Markets official social media accounts
Blueberry Markets will always address a phone call and email with your first name.
**Blueberry Markets Official Websites
- Any other subdomains that end with “blueberrymarkets.com”, e.g. secure.blueberrymarkets.com (Client Portal)
When in doubt, please reach out to your account manager.
While Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of ACY Securities Pty Ltd, ACY will never contact Blueberry Markets clients directly.