How to deposit with Bitcoin (BTC)
- BTC is available to all countries except Australia.
- BTC deposits are currently available only to USD trading accounts.
- The minimum deposit should be equivalent to 100 USD. Smaller deposits will not be processed.
- The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit BTC only through the Bitcoin network. DO NOT send any other cryptocurrency/network as it will result in loss of funds and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover them.
- BTC will be converted to USD at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.
- BTC Deposit is not instant — due to network congestion, it might take longer than 15 minutes to complete.
BTC Deposit Steps
- On your Deposit/Withdrawal page, select the USD trading account you wish to deposit to.
- Click Deposit and select Bitcoin.
- You may deposit by either copying your private depositing address and pasting it inside your wallet or scanning the QR code directly using your crypto wallet on your mobile.
You can use any cryptocurrency wallet that can send and receive BTC from the Bitcoin network. Here’s another step-by-step article for depositing through Binance.