Company Account Application
To apply for a Company account with Blueberry Markets, the company representative must:
- Be 18 years or older at the time of application
- Have a valid mobile number and email address
- Have a valid passport or government-issued photo ID
- Have a legal residential address
- Go through the individual account application
The company must also be registered in a Blueberry Markets accepted country.
Once the company representative is approved, they will need to fill out a Company account application form to be provided by the Onboarding department.
Company documents such as the following will need to be provided:
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Certificate of Incumbency
- Company Extract that includes:
- List of all shareholders
- List of all directors
- Signatory list
- Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Authorised trader list
Additional documentation may be required for companies from certain regions.