How do I log in to MT4? [Android]
Please download the MT4 app for Android first. We’ve put together the direct download links here for your convenience. Once downloaded, follow the steps below.
- In the mobile MT4 app, tap the menu button (top-left, three lines button).
- Tap ‘Manage Accounts‘.
- Tap the ‘+’ button.
- Type ‘Blueberry‘ in the search box and select the correct server:
- BlueberryMarkets-Live for live accounts
- BlueberryMarkets-Demo for demo accounts
- Login with your trading account number and password.
- It may take a few seconds for your account to be logged in, depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- You may want to make sure that you are using the latest version of the MT5 app by installing any pending updates or reinstalling the app completely.
- If you’re using a computer on ChromeOS, the same steps above apply since ChromeOS is Android-based.