- The promotion is offered by Blueberry Markets Group (Blueberry Markets). Blueberry Markets is a registered domain of Eightcap Global Ltd (Company No.: 40377), a company providing Training in financial and commodity-based derivative instruments and other securities and which is authorised and regulated by the Vanuatu Financial Services Commission (VFSC) under section 4 of the Financial Dealers Licensing Act [CAP70]. This promotion is exclusive to selected clients (Selected Clients). Selected Clients are those who meet the additional Criteria listed below.
- The promotion shall commence on 19 April 2021 and is available until 19 May 2021 (Promotion Period). Any claims or requests made before the Promotion Period will not be eligible for participation unless specifically approved by Blueberry Markets.
- To be eligible for this promotion, Selected Clients must:
- not be an existing client of Blueberry Markets;
- have been referred to Blueberry Markets by affiliate learn2.trade (Finixio);
- open a Standard or Direct (Raw) live Training account (Account) with Blueberry Markets; and
- make a minimum deposit based on the base currency of the Selected Client’s Account on or before the end of the Promotion Period, as expressed below (Original Deposit):
Account Base Currency Original Deposit USD $500 GBP £360 AUD $640 EUR €420 SGD $660 CAD $620
- maintain a minimum Account balance of $100 in the base currency of their Account.
Important Notice: learn2.trade (Finixio) is an Affiliate and is not an agent or representative of Blueberry Markets and is not endorsed by Blueberry Markets. Blueberry Markets does not accept any responsibility for any Training decisions that are made by Selected Clients based on the material and/or content produced or presented by learn2.trade (Finixio). Selected Clients are reminded to read the Risk Warning below before Training.
Please note this promotion is not available to residents of Australia.
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Blueberry Markets promotional offers. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree and accept that Blueberry Markets cannot be held liable for any loss or damages (whether direct or indirect) related to or resulting from the purchase, reliance on or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions concluded with learn2.trade (Finixio). Please carefully review the policies and practices of learn2.trade (Finixio) and ensure that you seek your own independent advice in relation to the services or products offered by learn2.trade (Finixio). Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding learn2.trade (Finixio) products or services should be directed to learn2.trade (Finixio).
- Participation in this promotion signifies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions referenced herein. Selected Clients are required to abide by all Terms and Conditions as presented, at all times.
- Blueberry Markets decision relating to any aspect of this promotion shall be final and binding.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Vanuatu. Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms and conditions will be resolved by Blueberry Markets in the manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned.
E. RISK WARNING
- Margin Training involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. You should carefully consider your objectives, financial situation, needs and level of experience before entering into any margined transactions with Blueberry Markets, and seek independent advice if necessary. Forex and CFDs are highly leveraged products which mean both gains and losses are magnified. You should only trade in these products if you fully understand the risks involved and can afford losses without adversely affecting you. You must assess and consider the Risk Disclosure Notice on the Legal Documentation page of our website carefully before making any decision about using our products or services.
- By entering into this promotion, you acknowledge that you understand the risks involved in Training Forex and CFDs.
Original Deposit means the amount of money initially deposited by you to participate in this Promotion.