All promotions offered by Eightcap Global Ltd trading as Blueberry Markets (Blueberry Markets) are subject to the following terms and conditions. Individual promotion terms and conditional may also apply.
Blueberry Markets promotions are:
- not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity where such promotion would be prohibited or restricted by law or regulation;
- governed and is subject to all applicable federal,state and local laws and regulations of Vanuatu;
- void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation;
- not valid in conjunction with any other offer;
- not designed to alter/modify an individual’s risk preference or encourage any individual to trade in a manner that is inconsistent with his/her own trading strategies – traders must ensure that they operate their accounts in a manner that is consistent with their own trading comfort level;
- only available to standard accounts unless explicitly stated otherwise.
- not available to any clients introduced to Blueberry Markets by a third-party who has entered into an Introducing Broker (IB) agreement with Blueberry Markets unless explicitly stated otherwise.
Blueberry Markets reserve the right, at our sole and absolute discretion to:
- amend, withdraw, restrict or cease any of our promotional offers at any point in time without prior notice;
- decline any application from any one to participate or exclude and disqualify any individual from any promotions/offers if we determine the client has instigated any fraudulent activities or if the client has breached, violated or abused the terms and conditions of the promotion without the need to provide any justification or explain the reasons for such a decline;
- deny payment for any breach, potential breach, abuse, potential abuse, tampering and/or potential tampering of the promotion or otherwise;
- alter, amend or make changes to the promotion, or any aspect of it including the terms and conditions, at any time without prior notice – we will provide notification of such changes by way of our website (traders are advised to revise the terms on our website regularly, and by continued use of our services, you will be automatically and immediately bound by such changes);
- reject any account application in accordance with our account opening procedure – individuals who apply for a trading account must check with their local laws and regulations before applying for an account.
Furthermore, we will not be held liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for any losses incurred by clients as a result of their participation in the promotion, including any injury or damage resulting from participating in the promotion. Any dispute or situation not covered by the terms will be resolved in a manner which we deem to be the fairest to all concerned (that decision shall be final and binding on all parties). If the terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.