Terms & Conditions
- The promotion is offered by Blueberry Markets Pty Ltd (ABN 40 606 959 335) (Blueberry Markets) and is exclusive to selected clients (Selected Clients). Selected Clients are those who meet the additional Criteria listed below.
- The promotion shall commence on 13, August, 2020 (Commencement Date) Any claims or requests made before the Commencement Date will not be eligible for participation unless specifically approved by Blueberry Markets.
1. To be eligible for this promotion, Selected Clients must:
a. have a live trading account (Account) with Blueberry Markets;
b. be actively trading on a live account with Blueberry Markets, this is defined as having a trade placed on the Account within 2 weeks prior to the promotion being received via email by Selected Clients;
c. have received an offer in writing via email to participate in the promotion directly from Blueberry Markets;
d. posted a review on Blueberry Markets’ Google and/or TrustPilot web pages;
e. completed the form which is linked within the email, the email address must be the same as the one used to apply for an Account, and;
f. have an Amazon account, subject to prior acceptance of license and usage terms, and compatible software, hardware and internet access.
- A Selected Client shall receive an Amazon Gift Card equal to $10 USD per published review.
- Conditions applicable to receiving the Amazon Gift Card:
a. may take up to 10 business days to be issued to Select Client’s Amazon account,
b. may be redeemed once per review, limited to one review per review website,and; c. available once per Selected Client and not once per Selected Client Account.
D. REVIEW WRITING GUIDELINE
We want to publish the review, so please:
- Focus on the product being used and the individual experience with our services;
- Provide details about why what is liked or disliked regarding the product and service;
- Avoid anything that could be offensive;
- Omit any personally identifying information, such as names and trading account numbers;
- Refrain from mentioning company names other than Blueberry Markets, or competitors, and;
- These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the General Terms and Conditions that apply to all Blueberry Markets promotional offers and those General Terms and Conditions shall apply as if specifically incorporated herein. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the General Terms and Conditions, the General Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- Blueberry Markets reserves the right at its sole discretion to withhold or void without further notice the Selected Client Amazon Gift Card.
- Blueberry Markets reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age, place of residence, and trading account details).
- Any rude, defamatory, offensive, illegal, incomprehensible, incorrect or incomplete reviews (all of which will be at the absolute discretion of the Blueberry Markets), or which breach any law or infringe on third-party rights, including intellectual property rights may be deemed invalid and withdrawn from the promotion.
- Blueberry Markets reserves the right, at any time, to change the Gift Card amount.
- Blueberry Markets accepts no responsibility for any stolen or fraudulent Gift Card(s). It is the holder’s responsibility to ensure the safe keeping of the Gift Card(s).
- Participation in this promotion signifies acceptance of all Terms and Conditions referenced herein. Selected Clients are required to abide by all Terms and Conditions as presented, at all times.
- The Amazon Gift Card is non-transferable and cannot be combined with any other promotion or offer.
- Blueberry Markets’ decision relating to any aspect of this promotion shall be final and binding.
- The terms and conditions of this promotion are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute or situation not covered by these terms and conditions will be resolved by Blueberry Markets in the manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned.
Are the Oil markets going to drop further? In our latest video update, we take you through the key levels […]