How to deposit with Wise (formerly Transferwise)
Wise deposits must be made from an account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
You will be transacting with “Eightcap Pty Ltd“. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
The steps below may slightly differ depending on your country.
- Sign up/log in to your Wise account and click Send money below the Wise logo on the left.
- Select Personal if you’re using funds from your personal card/bank account or Business if coming from a business account.
- If you just signed up, you will be asked to fill out this personal information form:
- Click Business or charity.
- In the email field, type [email protected]. Select the SWIFT tab— this may look different for you; just select the option that allows you to make an international transfer. If you don’t see an international option though, you might want to contact Wise customer support.
- On your Client Portal Deposit/Withdrawal page, click Deposit and select Wire Transfer.
- Select our bank account with the currency that matches your trading account’s currency.
- Copy our bank account information into the Transferwise window
Note: We have two USD bank accounts. You can use either.
- If it’s your first time using Wise, you might be asked for document verification.
This varies per country.
- You might be asked to choose who will cover the intermediary fees. We recommend selecting the first option. We can then refund the fees back to your trading account.
- Review your transfer and at the bottom, in the Reference field, add your trading account number. Then, click Confirm and continue.
- Select your payment method.
- That’s it! Click on Track your transfer to monitor the status of the transfer.