How to deposit with Tether (USDT)
Tether (USDT) is a cryptocurrency pegged to the value of the US Dollar (a.k.a. “stablecoin”). It is known to be backed by bank reserves and loans which match or exceed the value of USDT in circulation. There are three blockchains where you can acquire USDT, namely TRC20, Omni, and ERC20.
Currently, Blueberry Markets accepts USDT from the ERC20 and TRC20 blockchain, and only for USD trading accounts.
USDT ERC20 addresses start with ‘0’, followed by ‘x’
USDT TRC20 addresses start with a capital ‘T’
How to deposit from your Client Portal
- On your Deposit/Withdrawal page, select the USD trading account you wish to deposit to.
- Click Deposit. Click on the Tether network you’d like to use — “E Network” for ERC20 and “T Network” for TRC20.
- You may deposit by either copying your private depositing address and pasting it inside your wallet or scanning the QR code directly using your crypto wallet on your mobile.
You can use any cryptocurrency wallet that can send and receive USDT through ERC20 or TRC20. Here’s another step-by-step article for depositing through Binance.
- The minimum deposit should be equivalent to 100 USD. Smaller deposits will not be processed.
- The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit only USDT through ERC20 or TRC20. DO NOT deposit ETH (Ethereum) or any other currency or blockchain as the transaction will result in loss of funds.
Note: Although USDT-ERC20 belongs to the Ethereum network, it is still different from the ETH (Ethereum) currency.
- USDT will be converted at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.