How to deposit using PayPal
- PayPal deposits must be made from a PayPal account or credit/debit card that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- You will see “Eightcap Pty Ltd” in your PayPal transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
- You can deposit up to 4,000.00 USD at a time. Multiple deposits are allowed. There is no limit on daily deposits.
- Some countries are restricted by PayPal. In general, you’ll find the list of PayPal-accepted countries here. Note, however, that not all countries that are generally accepted by PayPal are allowed to make forex transactions. Please refer to this article for more information.
You have two options when depositing with PayPal—using your PayPal account and using a credit/debit card through the Guest checkout.
On the Deposit/Page, select the trading account you’d like to deposit into. Then, follow the steps below:
- Select the VISA/MasterCard/PayPal button:
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit and then click on Select Payment Method:
Note: Multiple deposits are allowed. There is no limit on daily deposits.
- Click on the method you’d like to use:
- PayPal button to deposit using your PayPal account (recommended)
- Debit or Credit Card button if you wish to do a Guest Checkout (without logging in to PayPal)
- PayPal account (recommended)
- Enter your PayPal account email and password to log in.
- You may use your PayPal balance or any of your saved debit/credit cards:
- Click Pay Now. If successful, you will receive a payment confirmation:
- Guest Checkout
If you opted for Guest Checkout (no PayPal login required), you would need to manually enter your card information:
A confirmation email will also be sent to you. It will look like this:
*Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
If you get stuck on this window, please contact Customer Support by starting a live chat on the bottom-right of your screen: