How to deposit using FasaPay (Indonesia)
- FasaPay is available only in Indonesia, and only for USD trading accounts.
- Transactions are initially in IDR, then converted to USD. The conversion rate will be based on the current day’s open exchange.
- FasaPay deposits must be made from an account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- You will see “Eightcap Pty Ltd” in your transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Eightcap Pty Ltd.
- On the Deposit/Withdrawal page, click on Deposit under your trading account and then select FasaPay.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and click on the Add funds button
- You will be redirected to FasaPay. Enter your FasaPay account number and password and then click on Login.
- You will be asked for a confirmation PIN which will be sent to your FasaPay registered email address. Click Process when ready.
- A transaction form will appear. Click Process to confirm.
- After that, you will receive a confirmation message on the same page.
That’s it! The funds will be deposited into your trading account shortly (on a business day).