How to deposit Tether (USDT) through Binance
Deposit only USDT through ERC20 or TRC20.
Firstly, please make sure that you already have USDT in your Binance account. To learn how to buy USDT, please refer to this page.
When you’re ready to transfer USDT to your Blueberry trading account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Binance account and go to Wallet > Overview
- Click on Withdraw
- Click Crypto
- In the Select coin dropdown, choose USDT
- In your Client Portal, go to Deposit/Withdraw. Under your trading account number, select Deposit > Tether (you may choose either ERC20 or TRC20)
- Copy your private depositing address and paste it into your Binance withdrawal address
- In the Network field, select ERC20 or TRC20 depending on what you selected from your Client Portal
Important Note: DO NOT deposit ETH (Ethereum). Although USDT-ERC20 belongs to the Ethereum network, it is still different from the ETH (Ethereum) currency.
- Enter the amount you’d like to deposit to your Blueberry account (minimum must be equivalent to 100 USD)
- Click Withdraw, enter your two-factor authentication codes, and then you should see this confirmation window:
That’s it! Your funds should be deposited into your Blueberry account in a few minutes.
Note: You may also use other crypto wallets that support USDT through ERC20 or TRC20!
Here’s a video version of the above steps:
Blueberry Markets now accepts USDT deposits from the TRON (TRC20) network!
- USDT is available to all countries except Australia.
- USDT deposits are currently available only to USD trading accounts.
- The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit USDT only through ERC20 or TRC20. DO NOT send Ethereum (this is different from USDT-ERC20) or any other cryptocurrency/network as it will result in loss of funds and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover them.
- USDT will be converted to USD at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.