How to deposit Bitcoin (BTC) through Binance
- BTC is available to all countries, except Australia.
- BTC deposits are currently available only to USD trading accounts.
- The maximum deposit amount is 10,000 USD. You may make another transaction if you wish to deposit higher than this.
- Deposit BTC only through the Bitcoin network. DO NOT send any other cryptocurrency/network as it will result in loss of funds and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover them.
- BTC will be converted to USD at the live rate at the time of the transaction. The live conversion rate is shown below your private depositing address.
- There may be fees associated with your transactions. This varies so please check with your wallet provider beforehand.
Firstly, please make sure that you already have BTC in your Binance account. To learn how to buy BTC, please refer to this page.
When you’re ready to transfer BTC to your Blueberry trading account, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Binance account and go to Wallet > Overview
- Click on Withdraw
- In the Select coin dropdown, choose BTC
- In your Client Portal, go to Deposit/Withdraw. Under your trading account number, select Deposit > Bitcoin
- Copy your private depositing address into your Binance withdrawal address. Make sure that your network is Bitcoin.
- Enter the amount. This needs to be equivalent to 100 USD or more. Click Withdraw.
- Click Continue
- You will be asked for phone and email verification codes. Click Submit.
- Your transaction will undergo confirmation which should take several minutes.