Depositing with Skrill
- Skrill deposits must be made from an account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- Credit cards in Skrill may not work for some countries. In that case, please use Skrill balance instead. However, DO NOT use a MasterCard to fund your Skrill balance— Skrill does not allow funds from MasterCard to be deposited to us as they are classifying us as a ‘gambling site’ for some reason.
- Due to regulation, we only accept Skrill payments that are consistent with the client’s native currency.
- Clients from Canada can transact with USD and CAD.
- Clients from any other country can only transact with USD.
- You will see “ACY Securities Pty Ltd” in your transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of ACY Securities Pty Ltd.
- We charge no fees for Skrill; however, Skrill themselves may charge 1-3% on withdrawals.
- Skrill restricts some countries. Please refer to this list or contact Skrill for more information.
- Skrill is currently not available to European clients.
- On the My Funds page, click on Deposit and then select Skrill.
- Select your trading account and currency. Enter the amount you’d like to deposit and click on Pay.
- You will be redirected to Skrill’s website:
4. Log in to your Skrill account:
5. Click on the method you’d like to use:
- Skrill Balance if you’re using funds from your Skrill wallet
- VISA/MasterCard if you’re using a credit card
6. You may be asked for a two-factor authentication code like this:
7. When done, you will receive a confirmation message in your Client Portal.
That’s it! Deposit is usually quick but in some cases, it may take up to 2 hours. Failed deposits on weekends and major holidays will be looked into on the following business day.