Depositing with Neteller
- Neteller deposits must be made from an account that bears the same name as that of the trading account.
- You will see “ACY Securities Pty Ltd” in your transactions. Blueberry Markets is a Corporate Authorised Representative of ACY Securities Pty Ltd.
- Credit cards in Neteller may not work for some. If that’s the case for you, please use Neteller balance or use a bank account instead.
- Neteller is currently not available to European clients.
- On the My Funds page, click on Deposit and then select Neteller.
- Select the trading account you would like to fund and currency, then enter the deposit amount. and 6-digit Secure ID
- You will be redirected to the Neteller website. Enter your login details.
4. You can now pay with your balance.
5. When done, you will receive a confirmation message in the same window.
That’s it! Deposit is usually quick but in some cases, it may take up to 2 hours. Failed deposits on weekends and major holidays will be looked into on the following business day.